It was a lazy Saturday so the boyf and I decided to take the camera out for a little stroll. I wore my recent dress purchase from Collezione or C2. This was a flailing old Filipino brand that's risen back to popularity due to their My Filipinas polo. It features the Filipino islands as a logo. An iconic design that's spread like wildfire. So much so that President Noynoy Aquino used it as a campaign uniform. It's also being copied by the tiangges (bazaar stalls) in Greenhills.


Good thing, Collezione has branched out to more than just their My Filipinas polos. They have a line of dresses that are awesome. The material is comfy and the cut is flattering.

I can wear this off-shoulder or cowl neck. 



After a stopover in Ateneo, we went to Kamuning, vintage capital of the Philippines. 


I heart this bead necklace from Davao. It's actually a celfone/pen holder and it goes superbly with this dress. 

There are tons of vintage finds in Kamuning- from used furniture to vinyl records, cameras and toys galore! If I were to go apartment shopping, I'd stop by Kamuning.

Kamuning is a street so you'll have to keep your eyes peeled to spot the vintage shops. Look closely because not only will you see furniture stuff but ukays (used clothing stores), funny store signages, and grafitti walls. I usually head to Kamuning for the textiles market- where I go to have dresses sewn or repaired. But more on that in another entry. Happy Sunday everybody!



Photos by Marlo Ongpin.