Filip+Inna, one of my favorite brands in the world, is having a rare trunk show here in Manila. I can go on and on about how much I adore this brand because of it's distinct Filipinoness but I won't because photos will do a much better job.







Len Cabili, the designer of Filip+Inna, believes so much in the power of Filipino creativity that she's tapped indigenous Filipino people to make her clothes. These are handmade by female weavers in Lake Sebu. The clothes are so beautiful up close because you can see and feel every meticulous stitch. I can't wait for this Saturday! I hope to see you all there ;) 

FILIP+INNA is coming home to Manila for an exclusive event with Maria.Maria!  Please join us for the FILIP+INNA Trunk Show and Private Sale on February 4, Saturday, from 1:00 - 6:00 pm at the poolside function room of the Ritz Tower, Ayala Avenue, Makati City.  

Part of the sale proceeds will be donated to Maria.Maria's beneficiary, the Payatas San Isidro Feeding Center.  Join us on February 4 and help feed a hungry child!

RSVP by replying to this email, or by sending us a text message at 0906-6669590.