I’ve been looking at photos from Dean & Trent for a while and I just assumed that it was a foreign brand. Everything about their image has an understated elegance, from their logo to their styling to their photos. This is helpful for girls shopping for their boyfriends who usually have a very different idea of what’s fashionable (or wearable) and what is not. I tend to buy my boyf clothes that are too colorful and too trendy. But Dean & Trent’s clothes tend to be on the classic side, nothing edgy and frilly. Basic colors and designs that any guy can pull off. Also a good idea for guys who want to complete their list of wardrobe staples.
 

The creator of the brand, Timmy Ang, who I heard was originally based in Cebu proclaims that Dean & Trent is proudly Filipino made. His mission is to help the Filipino man dress better one piece of clothing at a time. I'm happy that this one time bazaar brand is now being sold at Crossings in SM Trinoma, Shangri-la Mall, Glorieta, Backstage at Serendra (The Fort) and at Anthology in Power Plant Mall in Rockwell. Check them out here: Facebook page.

And they're having a WINDFALL SALE! From now until the end of October!