This video of Professor Winnie Monsods' last lecture has gone viral. All that attention comes with mixed reactions from the public. Personally, I'm inspired by what she said and awed by the woman herself. Looking at her and hearing her speak, I would not think that Winnie Monsod is 70 years old. She could definitely pass for 50 years old with the idealism of a 20 year old. It's refreshing. College students not just from the University of the Philippines can learn a lot from this. Being able to graduate from college is already a privilege in itself. Overall, her message is clear: We have a duty to our country. Right now, our country needs us. How we plan to give back is open to interpretation. 



I am only one, but I am one.
I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
What I can do, I ought to do.
And with the grace of God, I will do it.