This day last year, Alexis Tioseco and Nika Bohinc were murdered.

Tonight, I'm off to Quezon City to join family and friends in remembering their passing and celebrating their lives. I've been trying to finish up an article about Alexis so I've been too preoccupied to post anything original.  I shall just encourage people to pray tonight and also to grab a copy of UNO, an alternative men's lifestyle magazine. They've done something pretty remarkable in dedicating an entire issue to them (with fully-clothed hotties on the cover too!) I can't wait to see what's inside.



For those wondering about their case, it seems nothing has happened. Their murderers are roaming the streets of Manila. To make it worse, the police arrested the wrong guy. I think we have to start demanding more out of our cops. How can they protect us when they're uneducated,  ill-equipped, and unprepared? I'll leave that battle for tomorrow. Tonight, it's about Alexis and Nika. Goodnight friends.