I don't bother going to bazaars anymore because they dare charge entrance fees when the stuff they sell are basically brought in from Bangkok. That's what Divisoria, Greenhills, and tiangges are for.
Bazaars should promote original Pinoy goods 
made by original Pinoy talent
That's why I'm happy I found some of that at this weekend's Rockwell Super Sale Bazaar.
I dropped by to accompany my friend Iking who was in the mood for a little shopping spree.


These cuties are vintage buttons made into earrings. Tiffany Santos sells them for around P100. 


She also makes them into stud earrings. I got a pair to match the necklace I was wearing for just P120.




More studs but this time from Stephanie Gabayan of Lucky Marias. How many Pinoy icons can you spot? These were just P100 as well. She also designs made-to-order trinkets. 


These were by far my fave finds from the bazaar. Farah Abu's cool copper wire rosaries. 



Just P850!

Farah designs full time and is a regular on the bazaar circuit. See her stuff at Glam Accessories
Her pieces which were mostly necklaces and bracelets were pure eye candy. 

Drop by Rockwell. Two more days to go!


Although, I think calling it a Super Sale is a super over promise.
Most of the things on sale were still pretty pricey.